From charming cottages to country estates, all our homes have a story to tell... ‘Period Homes’ is one of a kind, an agency dedicated to the sale of character and period properties across Essex from the following eras:
• 20's, 30's & Art Deco - 1918-1939
• Edwardian - 1900-1918
• Victorian - 1830-1900
• Regency - 1790-1830
• Georgian - 1715-1837
• Restoration style - 1660-1714
• Elizabethan/Jacobean - 1560-1660
• Tudor - 1485-1560
Buyers will love that our wide range of classic homes are neatly presented in one place at periodhomes.co.uk; simply nothing but Period Homes!
And sellers can enjoy showcasing their home to the largest group of period home buyers in the county, all of whom seek the authenticity and lifestyle that you also value and appreciate.
At periodhomes.co.uk there is a property for all budgets, including:
• Charming Terraced Cottages - both town and country
• Elegant Townhouses
• Country Homes - with and without land
• Luxury Converted Apartments
• Hall Houses and Barn Conversions
• Restoration projects of all sizes
• Think red bricks, yellow stocks, slate and thatched roofs, sash windows, high ceilings (and low ceilings), timber beams, and so on... You’ll find all these remarkable features at Period Homes.
If you wish to buy or sell your own piece of British heritage, complete the contact form call us on 01277 288000.
Unsure if your property qualifies for inclusion within our portfolio? Send us a photograph for an immediate response.
If you would like to buy a period home but you have a modern home to sell first, we can assist via our sister company, Walkers, which just so happens to have been voted Britain’s Best Estate Agency in the British Property Awards. That way, both elements of your move are in the very best of hands.